Sunday, November 11, 2012

Our Blogs Upadates

  • The Newbie Around
    What's all this? - Salam, There are times in life where you question. Question life, question existence, question ways of everything. Sometimes they make sense. As a Musli...

  • At Home With Asmaa
    Keep Korma and Curry On... - Source: Noor AlQahtani Salam Alaikum (peace be to you) Sorry for my absence here lately, apart from morning sickness and my children having a week or 2 o...

  • .::thobibi::.
    Segmen: Aku Blogger Bertuah by Izzah Ismail - Saya suka berblogging kerana saya suka berkongsi maklumat dan ilmu dengan orang lain secara maya :) klik banner di atas untuk join ya :)

  • J'adore Vintage Paris
    A bite out of heaven - Hello dolls , so At the moment I'm Currently traveling while I blog, as I mentioned in me previous post since I've downloaded the blogger app on my phone, I...

  • "Sana's Fashion Ramblings"
    Style Stanza : World's Fashion Network Gone Live Now .. - Hey Bella's , Today's post might be little exciting if you are a fashion freak like me and into beauty , makeup , life style . Why ? Continue the reading :...

  • i Muslimat
    Compulsive overeating - Compulsive eating is eating large quantities of food when a person is not hungry. This may occur in a short period of time (a binge) or it may be continuo...

  • STRIVING for JANNAH
    Compulsive overeating - Compulsive eating is eating large quantities of food when a person is not hungry. This may occur in a short period of time (a binge) or it may be continuo...

  • Merry Muslimah
    Book Review: Love, InshaAllah - Assalamu Aleikum wa Rahmatullah he Barakatu, Wow! 3 posts in one day [hides face] Im sorry! Love, InshaAllah is a book written by Ayesha Mattu and Nura Maz...

  • Sweetheart Diary
    Fontastic Friday - Did you notice that a great font had been missing in your font-list. Grab this awesome font called Fantastica!

  • Passing Through This Life
    My Memories Suite giveaway - *Asalam Wa Alikum ...* * ** **Masha`allah i have come across this excellent site My Memories * * **they have an amazing giveaway so please drop by and check ...

  • One Chinese Muslimah !
    A Guest Post : Obamama gonna enforce Shariah? - ASSALAMUALAIKUM WA RAHMATULAHI WA BARAKATU, I have decided to hold a series of 'guest posts' on my blog. Just to broaden the minds and perspectives of ...

  • Miss-Peacock
    Colourloving! - Hello My Colourlovers! University started and lots of things came and went... I must admit that university is a bit much harder than before... but that's s...

  • The Girl in the Awesome Chador
    Ahh..Thursdays! - It's a pretty cool thursday afternoon. Mostly because I had my Mafahim-e-Qur'an exam in the morning and it went well, Alhamdulillah. It was definitely a mi...

  • Sisterly Yours©
    The Shade, the Manna, and the Quail - *The Shade, the Manna, and the Quail* (Tafsir Ibn Kathir, 2003, p.233-236) (The Gathering of the Manna (Manna Ioroli) by James Tissot) *“And We shaded you...

  • shewasvain
    Who likes polka dots..I do - بَسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ I bet you all wondered what* Abaya* I wore this Eid Well it was polka dots The abaya is actually from *Barakah* Stra...

  • Ya Salam Cooking
    Homemade Mint Syrup - Can you believe that I had never had a mint coffee drink before I made this and its hands down my new favorite drink? I guess when I had heard the words...

  • J'adore Toujour Après
    Mulberry AW12 - I'm probably the last to know as I don't really keep up to date with Mulberry as they aren't a brand I particularly see my self in. I see them more for t...

  • Niqabi Nuances
    WHAT STOPS YOU FROM WEARING THE HIJAB? - 10 years ago, you’d find almost every Muslim woman with the Hijab, but now, most women make excuses for not wearing the Hijab. Fast forward another 10 yea...

  • Imaan.Net
    Young Muslim Rhymes - My young friends, Haadiyah and Aymum Sajid, are two creative homeschoolers who are just brimming with ideas. They are always working on one creative projec...

  • This Baker Girl Blogs
    [Recipe]: Vanilla Whoopie Pies + GIVEAWAY - If you had said to me the words 'whoopie pie' a few weeks ago, I would have said something like 'sorry, mate, I think you mean whoopie *cushion*.' If you t...

  • SHE for Shine
    Fat Tummy Exercises for Girls - *Hey Girls! Are you afraid of your fat tummy? if yes then.. Don't worry here is some very useful & easy exercises for you to do at home easily.* *But rememb...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent posts