Sunday, February 24, 2013

Blogs Feed

  • Miss-Peacock
    I love cupcakes - and mixberries - Hello colourlovers!!! u may know that in germany it is really really cold and snowy.. so just to bring the spring at least at home to myself I decided to d...
  • Amal Asyura
    The Moment After I Lost My Phone….. - The medical school has already started and I am at the peak of adjustment period. The new rotation seems to offers more hectic schedule and exam anxiety. F...
  • A Hotchpotch Hijabi in Italy
    Expat in Italy: Slathering Gold onto Hot Toast - * **Receiving post is one of life's loveliest little pleasures. *And unexpected post from back home in the UK is even better. So imagine my delight when, w...
  • At Home With Asmaa
    Mille-feuille: Vanilla Custard Slice [Photos Only] - Asalam Alaykum / Greetings Dear Readers, My 100th post! i finally made my favourite pastry Alhamdulillah: Vanilla Custard Slice, i made 4 large. 8 min...
  • Islamic Cover photos
  • Nida's beauty bag
    Oriflame Pure Color Lipstick - Oriflame is creating a place in my heart because of its products, oriflame pure color lipstick was my second purchase from the company and beside being a c...
  • shewasvain
    Barakah Website - بَسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ Barakah have finally set up a website & you can now buy directly from the website Now look up to my banner, do you se...
  • under a veil
    The Links a la Mode February 21st - The Circus of Fashion Goes On…* Edited By Taylor Davies* A lot has been made of Suzy Menkes’ “Circus of Fashion” article, published recently in *T magazin...
  • "Sana's Fashion Ramblings"
    Color Studio Professional Pro Blush Swatches - Few month ago I already shared my thoughts on one of the Color Studio Professional Pro Blush Havana that is certainly one of my favorite and HG blush ...
  • La Luna & Rose
    Peppermint - *by Soxworld*Today, I'm wearing this peppermint socks. I like this colour a lot with the black strip. I wear socks in black (my fav colour)for every single...
  • Akhwaat fi sabili Allah
    How should the woman behave when it comes to the internet - We also warn the women against spending too much time sitting on the Net because the woman will come across more articles than the men, especially if sh...
  • Middle Way Mom
    Field Trip Friday: Skiing Edition! - Ah, what a perfect day for this post. Big, wet snowflakes are falling outside right now, and with a high around 30F, it’s the perfect weather for skiing. W...
  • The Cat in Hijab
    Ignite Jeddah - Ignite is coming to Jeddah!! Ignite is an internationally known event where people share their passionate stories to inspire others. It had it's incept...
  • Scattered Thoughts
    Ignite Jeddah - Ignite is coming to Jeddah!! Ignite is an internationally known event where people share their passionate stories to inspire others. It had it's incept...
  • Love Of T[His] Light
    Abaya Love - Nightingale Abaya £139.99Jacuard Cowl Abaya £55.00I once saw the nightingale abaya in a competition and fell in love with it at first sight.. after a long ...
  • Cooking for Deen
    Chocolate Chip Blondies #1 - Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu Dear Reader, Yesterday I attempted Chocolate Chip Blondies. The recipe was from tasteofhome.com- http://w...
  • J'adore Vintage Paris
    The Chanel Rambles - Bonjour readers! So this month was supposed to be a month filled with exciting new products to be reviewed, and share with you, however the month of Februa...
  • Saadia Mirza
    Easy & Yummy How To- Strawberries Dipped In Chocolate - I wanted to share this easy desert recipe with you all. I love strawberries and chocolate. Both of em' together? Heaven!! This is my version of the recipe ...
  • **********khyra's page***********
    Petroleum Jelly ? - When i came to know that the other name for Vaseline is known as petroleum jelly.... i was like is it the same Petro we put in our vehicles ? So curious e...
  • Pyari Beauty
    My Everyday Make Up Storage (Updated) - I thought I would share with you all my current everyday make up storage set up. I previously used a stationary organiser (*click here* to see my pos...
  • The Little things teach us the big lessons.
    Street Style : Madrid Fashion Week 2013 - * *Silvia Bosch * **Bag :* Miu Miu *Jump suit :* Who *Ring :* Forever 21 *Bracelet *: Forever 21 * *Agostina Saracco *Jersey *: H&M *Ri...
  • A Little Girl's diary .
    Islamophobia. - Salam, I just want to share this amazing channel on Youtube Called Islamophobia, The Dr. Fadel soliman "trained over 13000 Muslim youths on how to present ...
  • Noble Sisters
    Hajj Bytes E- Book - [image: HajjBytes_ebook]
  • Konception
    The Literary Girls- A Book Club (in Jeddah, KSA) - Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu <3 Hope you are in the best of health and spirits! I feel very happy to finally be able to sit down and rig...
  • One Chinese Muslimah !
    Islam. TOTAL submission, but to who? - Assalamualaikum wa Rahmatulahi wa Barakatu, * * * “And I (Allah) created not the jinn and mankind except that they should worship Me (Alone)”* [al-Dhaariy...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for including me on your lovely blog. I really enjoyed reading the posts by other muslimahs and I discovered some great blogs. Sarita x

    ReplyDelete

Recent posts