Monday, February 18, 2013

Blogs Feed

  • At Home With Asmaa
    Falafel - Falafel Balls - Make a nice Salad Falafel Patties  *Falafel* - a deep fried ball or patty made from chickpeas, fava beans or a combination of the...
  • La Luna & Rose
    The Heels Desperado - I look desperado on these shoe. Need to fill into my shoe collection. After all, I dont have any heels in my wardrobe. Anyhow, what is your favourite? Shar...
  • "Sana's Fashion Ramblings"
    Teal And Turquoise Glitter Smokey Eye Makeup [EOTD] - Hello girls, How you guys doing today? Today I'm going to share eyes of the day. I did this look few days back for a family friend's wedding party an...
  • Love Of T[His] Light
  • Saadia Mirza
    Hair Tips For Longer, Thicker And Damage-Free Hair - 2 years ago,a bad haircut made me realize how much I love my hair. The hair dresser didn't quite understand what I had wanted and cut my hair into really s...
  • J'adore Vintage Paris
    Smooch Cosmetics Promo Pictures - Bonjour readers! Being a fashion and beauty blogger- Alhumdulillah; this blog gives me fabulous opportunities to work with amazing companies, and gives m...
  • Leap to Faith
    Revival - The streets were paved with snow that night. Tiny lights were glittering in the dark atmosphere, there was the same feeling of calm I always felt...
  • Islamic Cover photos
  • This Baker Girl Blogs
    {RECIPE}: Caramel Centred Chocolate Chip Cookies - You know what I should be doing right now? I'm half way through the second semester and it's only a matter of weeks until I start my exams. I should st...
  • Nida's beauty bag
    Oriflame Very Me-Peach Me Perfect Skin Glow - Sorry its been a long time I know but was too messed up with few things but as I promised here I go with my first review on Oriflame. The product I am revi...
  • Sisterly Yours©
    Defining Aßßie - *Bismillah, I begin in the name of Allah.* I have tried to define myself several times. I don't fit standard definitions, so I have stopped trying. Allah h...
  • The Creative Muslimah
    [Poetry] "Change" - by Mariam Jai - Assalamualeikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhu and peace out to all my peace-loving readers ! Many of you may remember this beautiful poem that my mashaAlla...
  • Pyari Beauty
    Some Recent Purchases - *Superdrug Naturally Radiant Brightening Hot Cloth Cleanser | £2.99 *I picked up this to replace my *Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser* {*mini rev...
  • One Chinese Muslimah !
    Valentines Day....= Shirk. - *Assalamualaikum wa Rahmatulahi wa Barakatu,* *The proof is clear and speaks for itself. * *Therefore why do we still go against the **Laws of Allah to plea...
  • under a veil
    Guest Post: Styling tips by SoVain - *SoVain Magazine *is a digital fashion magazine published worldwide every 3 months. Its goal is to give girls and boys a simple guide to style with affo...
  • Amal Asyura
    Ray of Lights - It has been so long since I drew Moon of Dreams. Tonight, I decided to try out a new style of painting. While I love colours, tonight artsy exercise requir...
  • A Little Girl's diary .
    Eat Pray Love. - "Ô Allah! don't give up on me I know there is someone inside of me who can do anything, can be anyone Just for your sake. So guide me to the right path and ...
  • The Cat in Hijab
    Jeddahwi Girl's Guide to College - *This list is going to be a great guide for every city girl of Jeddah who goes to college!* *Things You Should Do:* 1. *Maintain a Schedule:* I...
  • Scattered Thoughts
    Jeddahwi Girl's Guide to College - *This list is going to be a great guide for every city girl of Jeddah who goes to college!* *Things You Should Do:* 1. *Maintain a Schedule:* I...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent posts