Monday, February 11, 2013

Blog Updates

  • under a veil
    Street Style Inspiration: Stripes - "Women dress alike all over the world, they dress to be annoying to other women." -*Elsa Schiaparelli* Sources:Stockholm Street Style, Street Pee...
  • La Luna & Rose
    Lonely on Valentines - *Google Source* Hola babes, For years, I still single and I just celebrate alone or with my family and friends. But, it doesn’t mean I have to be upset...
  • One Chinese Muslimah !
    One Ummah. - Assalamualaikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatu, The calm sun shines on the ocean leaving a beautiful reflection of a golden colour. The mountains scattered u...
  • "Sana's Fashion Ramblings"
    Inika Certifed Organic Pure Primer [Reviews & Swatches] - Hey dolls, Hope you all are doing well and all you having an awesome weekend. I'm going to share today my thoughts about Inikia Certified Organic Pure...
  • Islamic Cover photos
  • At Home With Asmaa
    Lamb, Turnip & Potatoe Tagine - Asalam Alaykum, Warm, hearty comforting Meat and Potatoes is satisfaction 'foodified' Alhamdu lillah you will definitely be satisfied when eating this...
  • being kate
    And here it is.... - Progress is slow and steady... but it's coming along nicely mashallah. The nearly 9yr old loves it already, and it's been a good project to get back into a ...
  • Amal Asyura
    My Travel Kit - I will be away for one week with some close friends, heading to a journey which we call Journey of Souls. We will be having so much fun, not forgetting the...
  • The Little things teach us the big lessons.
    Today it's all about food. - Breakfast: Apple pie. Unfortunatelly it wasn't home made but I have to say that it tasted really good. So I think I will search for a recipe to do it by my...
  • Love Of T[His] Light
    Studying Fashion - Continued - Asalaamu'alaikum, So I spoke about what you'd actually be doing if you take on the BTEC, My main concern about other muslimah's wanting to join was actuall...
  • Miss-Peacock
    IPhoria - Berlin Fashion Week Post - Hi colourlovers, Today I got a post from Berlin Fashion week 2013 from IPhoria and I know that you don't know that I am running a second blog continuing m...
  • This Baker Girl Blogs
    {GUEST POST}: DIY Baking Recipes - We're doing things a little differently today with a brilliant guest post brought to you by Pearce Corbin. Arming all you non-bakers and box-bakers with t...
  • .::thobibi::.
    Segmen: Menang RM 200 By Putry Mirah - klik banner ni untuk join ;) Segmen ni tamat di *akhir bulan Februari 2013* Dasatnya segmen ni..hui3
  • Saadia Mirza
    Child Abuse/Molestation By Maulvis Or Teachers Of Quran - I am absolutely disgusted, mortified and repelled writing this post. These are Maulvis (teachers) in the face of shaitan. I beg all parents, elder siblings...
  • Pyari Beauty
    Review: Primark Beauty Nail Polish Set - *Primark Beauty Nail Polish Set | £2.00* I've never dipped my toe into the pool of Primark nail polishes (so to speak) but when I saw this mini set I ...
  • J'adore Vintage Paris
    The Clinique Event - Bonjour readers! Oh yes another blast from the past- this was mid September :( and yes i am aware that this product is fairly 'old' in the market now.....
  • My Deen Diary
    Last or lasting? - "What advise would you give your son (or daughter) on your deathbed?" This was the question posed by a sheikh on facebook. I had 100 things pop in my head ...
  • The Bedside Dreams Diary
    Jewelry Haul - I received some Love in a Basket this time ;) - Haul posts are so fun to read, isn’t it? I love shopping; so do every girl ;) I thought it would be fun to share my jewelry haul with you girls. Online sh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent posts