Saturday, February 2, 2013

Blogs Feed

  • The Creative Muslimah
    [Self-reflection] Me in the mirror - Looking at yourself in the mirror can be a terrifying experience, am I right? Staring back at you is the person you were, the one you are, and perhaps the... 

  • Nida's beauty bag
    Oriflame now at Nida’s Beauty Bag - Hey lovely ladies, I take it as a privilege to announce that I am now an official consultant at Oriflame Cosmetics. In today’s post I will tell you few d... 

  • A Little Girl's diary .
    The will of Iron. - * We do all dream, we do all have objectives that we want to achieve whereas a lot of us don't get that far. why ?! It's just because that type of peo... 

  • J'adore Vintage Paris 
  • being kate
    And finally.... - A brief respite. The rain is gone and the sun has been bathing us in heat and sunlight almost all week long... it's been *hot *mashallah. And for a couple ... 

  • Pyari Beauty
    My Everyday Make Up #1 - *Garnier Caffeine Anti-Dark Circles Eye Roll-On in Light (£10.19)*; *Gosh Long Lasting Brow Pen in Wheat (£6.49)*; *Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Ligh... 

  • "Sana's Fashion Ramblings" 
    Spending Ban - Update No.1 - Hey dolls, This is the 1st update since my Spending Ban began i.e. 1st January 2013 and only 69 days to go! I actually am very pleased today, re... 

  • The Bedside Dreams Diary
    A LUSCIOUS Parcel arrived!! - Hello Girls! Last month Luscious Cosmetics celebrated their 5th Anniversary! As a part of their anniversary celebration they launched some new product... 

  • Saadia Mirza
    Looking For Trendy But Affordable Places To Shop In Riyadh? - For awhile now I have been thinking of compiling a list of affordable places to shop from in Riyadh and finally got down to writing a post. These places h... 

  • shewasvain
    Waiting for my invite to Hajj - بَسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ As Salamu Alaykum sisters I was once told, "only those invited by Allah are blessed to perform Hajj" And it's true, it'... 

  • At Home With Asmaa
    Recipe: Chocolate & Coconut Cupcakes - Salam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah, That's right the cupcake monster is back again, ready to urge you to get into the kitchen, put on your apron and do some b... 

  • La Luna & Rose
    The Obsession - Bomber Cap from *Omgjeans* My new obsession. Looking for something like this for my trip to Mount Kinabalu this year. Perfect accessory. Best for Winter/... 

  • The Cat in Hijab
    [OPEN] A Small Gift From Me To You - (Giveaway!) - *Assalaamualaikum everyone!!* I haven't Blogged in a week, but I guess that's fine because I've been quite busy ever since my second semester started. I'm ... 

  • Scattered Thoughts
    [OPEN] A Small Gift From Me To You - (Giveaway!) - *Assalaamualaikum everyone!!* I haven't Blogged in a week, but I guess that's fine because I've been quite busy ever since my second semester started. I'm ... 

  • Islamic Cover photos
  • The Little things teach us the big lessons.
    A call to the Sun : OOTD. - بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم Salam, Hello, Hola, Salut everybody. It's been like ages since I last posted an outfit of the day, and I will try to post them ... 

  • One Chinese Muslimah !
    My Hijab - Assalamualaikum wa Rahmatulahi wa Barakatu *MY Hijab (two point of views)* *This is my Hijab.* *Wh... 

  • Noble Sisters
    Day 12, 13 &14- Makkah Aziziya (Hotel),Tawaf Al Wada’a, Departure - Day 12- Monday 29th Oct- Makkah Aziziya (Hotel) The whole day went by in relaxing after our journey. Day 13 & 14- Tuesday 30th Oct- Tawaf Al Wada’a – Wedne... 

  • The Life of Aaliyah
    How To Save Money: Loyalty Cards - This is the first part of my How To Save Money series that I will be posting weekly with tips and tricks on how to get the most from your cash. Today I...
  • Talented Muslimah
  • i Muslimat
  • STRIVING for JANNAH
  • Niqabi Nuances
    OF ISLAMAPHOBES, NIQAB HATERS AND GENDER CHANGE - My dear Muslim brothers and sister... it's official: Islamaphobes are pathetic jokers. Here's the most recent example: Hilarious, isn’t it? Apparently s... 

  • Hijabi Writes...
    My Story. How it started... - *Salaams ladies it seems like forever since I’ve been on here sorry! Anyway today’s post is about how I started wearing hijab and my story, some of it is ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent posts