Friday, January 25, 2013

Blogs Feed

  • *Note*: If you want someone to design your blog or give it a new look (at a very reasonable rates), you can contact us.
    Nida's beauty bag
    Clinique Acne Solution - The product I will be reviewing today is the Clinique Acne Solution Foundation. I got this when I was searching for a natural but flawless look foundation....
  • Talented Muslimah
    Lemon: a natural face cleanser - *Salaam dear readers.....* * *There are many face cleansers product on the market. However with all the fake, sub-standard and chemically loaded cosmetics...
  • i Muslimat
    Lemon: a natural face cleanser - *Salaam dear readers.....* * *There are many face cleansers product on the market. However with all the fake, sub-standard and chemically loaded cosmetics...
  • STRIVING for JANNAH
    Lemon: a natural face cleanser - *Salaam dear readers.....* * *There are many face cleansers product on the market. However with all the fake, sub-standard and chemically loaded cosmetics...
  • A Little Girl's diary .
    Moroccan Couture. - Salam, Today's post is definitely about Moroccan Caftans. I felt like guilty when i saw a long time ago a picture of a young girl wearing a dull Caftan and...
  • shewasvain
    & Hearts Siratt Lifebook - بَسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ The Siratt Lifebook has been in my wish list for just over a year After a few failed attempts to buy it ,I planned to...
  • J'adore Vintage Paris
    Company Review | Pins & Pearls - Bonjour readers! Today i bring you a company review, with such a beautiful name : ' Pins and Pearls' - is *every *Hijabis dream. They have beautiful unique...
  • Konception
    #CelebrateMercy - *The Prophet was not harsh. By a mercy of your Lord, your Prophet was soft-hearted, and people fled to him. A man slept with his wife during fasting, and...
  • At Home With Asmaa
    Recipe: Sweet Chili Chunky Vegetable Soup - Salam Alaykum, This time of year screams soup, soup and more soup! yes please i say and with not always meat in my fridge/freezer i have to look for way...
  • The Cat in Hijab
    You are My Order in Chaos - Someone once told me, or maybe I had in my mind or read it somewhere, but this was a knowledge from someone to me - The best thing or most assuring thing i...
  • Scattered Thoughts
    You are My Order in Chaos - Someone once told me, or maybe I had in my mind or read it somewhere, but this was a knowledge from someone to me - The best thing or most assuring thing i...
  • "Sana's Fashion Ramblings"
    Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint SPF15 [Review & Swatches] - Being an oily skin person BB creams, skin tints on tinited moisturisers are not my cup of tea. I wanted to try atleast one tinted moisturiser or BB cream...
  • Miss-Peacock
    Never take a misery negative! - Hi colourlovers! Today I want to show you a very VERY old perfume from my grandma. It is called Femme from Marcel Rochas I love it because of its flacon sh...
  • Love Of T[His] Light
    Glitter Frenchies - Okay I know this is the third nail post in a row so do forgive me for not keeping the balance this blog is supposed to have. I did a normal french manic...
  • Life Style of a Hijabi...
    Different Hijab Styles-Have your say... - This post is going to be based on different scarf styles and what you guys think of them. Since i started wearing a scarf, I wasn't aware that there were di...
  • The Creative Muslimah
    [Recipe] EASIEST cookies ever... The Indian Nan khatai! - Assalamualeikum and peace! Biscotti... THAT's exactly what these delicious and very simple cookies taste of. The very popular Indian Nan khatai (pronoun...
  • The Little things teach us the big lessons.
    The begining is always important - بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم I'm one of those people who thinks that the way you begin something defines you, defines that what you are about to show. Whether ...
  • The Muslimah Corner
    As blood circulates in you. - *بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم* *In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful,* Safiyah bint Huyai (radi Allahu anha), the Mother of the Believer...
  • Imaan.Net
    Back to school - It’s actually been quite lovely to be back in Islamabad. I was grumbling inwardly during the flight and still miss my family in Singapore, but now that I a...
  • One Chinese Muslimah !
    The life of the party, is it worth it? - ** * * *Assalamualaikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatu.* * ** **The life of a party girl, what's it like?* *Let us explore,* * **Prior to Islam, I had been leadi...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent posts