Sunday, January 20, 2013

Blogs feed

  • The Cat in Hijab
    Blessing from Allah - Bukhoor - Assalaamualaikum! I am pretty sure I've mentioned this before...I'm a HUGE fan of Bukhoor. It's basically chips of wood soaked in fragrant oils. It comes ... 
     
  • Scattered Thoughts
    Blessing from Allah - Bukhoor - Assalaamualaikum! I am pretty sure I've mentioned this before...I'm a HUGE fan of Bukhoor. It's basically chips of wood soaked in fragrant oils. It comes ... 
     
  • Islamic Cover photos
      
  • Niqabi Nuances
    A SALUTE TO A GENTLEMAN- AN ADMIRABLE NIQAB INCIDENT - We all know that there are so many people out there who openly detest our Niqab but it’s a comfort to know that there are still a few people who actually... 
     
  • This Baker Girl Blogs
    [RECIPE]: Pecan Pie from Pastry - This little slice of humble pie is brought to you from Michel Roux's cookbook: Pastry. If you're the type that makes new years resolution and yours was... 
     
  • Scattered Pearls
    A Dead Lamb Anyone - “Jabir b. Abdullah reported that Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wasallam) happened to walk through the bazaar coming from the side of 'Aliya and people w... 
     
  • The Muslimah Corner
    The Field of Life - *بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم* *In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful,* The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: *“Whoe... 
     
  • The Girl in the Awesome Chador
    Our days and our nights. - Three exams passed. Tarikhe tamaddune Islami (History of Islamic Civilization), Tarikhe Imaman (History of the lives of the Imaams) and Uloome Qur'an (Qu... 
     
  • Hijabi Writes...
    My Story. How it started... - *Salaams ladies it seems like forever since I’ve been on here sorry! Anyway today’s post is about how I started wearing hijab and my story, some of it is ... 
     
  • Saadia Mirza
    5 Affordable & Good Quality Makeup Goodies - These are some of my go-to makeup products when I'm on a budget. I think these products are great given their reasonable prices. I love these products and ... 
     
  • J'adore Vintage Paris
    Company Review | Sapphires London - Bonjour readers! Today I bring you a company review :) Recently i discovered a jewellery and handmade hijab pins store! If you know me, you will know i ha... 
     
  • Love Of T[His] Light
      
  • A Little Girl's diary .
    Dreaming Can Be frustrating sometimes. - Hi everyone, Well today i just don't feel like i'm doing anything so staying in bed and expressing my self out in a post was just the best thing for me... 
     
  • Life Style of a Hijabi...
    Different Hijab Styles-Have your say... - This post is going to be based on different scarf styles and what you guys think of them. Since i started wearing a scarf, I wasn't aware that there were ... 
     
  • Nida's beauty bag
    Purple and Blue Eyemakeup using Sleek Pallette - It feels good that I have people around who wants to share their looks on this blog . This looks is shared by my another friend. She has got the most amazi... 
     
  • The Little things teach us the big lessons.
    What you want it's not always what you need. - *"When God does not give you what you WANT,* * He is giving you what you NEED"* * * This is the sentece that can be read in my pc walpaper. This with the ... 
     
  • The Creative Muslimah
    DIY's of the year '12 - Part 2 - Assalamualeikum and peace lovely readers! Here's the continuation of part 1. This post is dedicated to showing you the DIY's I did from August to December ... 
     
  • The sweetness of Imaan
    Forgiveness - *Narrated Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him): Allah’s Apostle (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “Whoever says, ‘Subhan Allah wa bihamdihi,... 
     
  • shewasvain
    Gulf Princess for SALE - بَسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ As Salamu Alyakum sisters A sister recently contacted me about her abayas she wanted to sell They are Gulf Princess ... 
     
  • At Home With Asmaa
    Recipe: Espresso Cupcakes - *note the above pictures were from the first batch of espresso cupcakes which were nice but weaker in coffee flavour, i was still working on the recipe!... 
     
  • One Chinese Muslimah !
    FRIENDS "FOR LIFE" ? - Assalamualaikum wa Rahmatulahi wa Barakatu! *The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “A man will follow the way of his close frien... 
     
  • "Sana's Fashion Ramblings"
    MAC Sheertone Blush In Peaches [Review&Swatches] - When it comes to makeup I really am not hesitant if I have to say I'm a HUGE fan of MAC. No matter what but when it comes to MAC, everything is my absolu... 
     
  • Patience IN everything
    DON'T JUDGE SOMEONE JUST BECAUSE THEY SIN DIFFERENTLY THAN YOU - Assalamualalikum! *Narrated Jabir bin Abdullah that the Prophet Muhammad (Sallahu alaihi wasallam) said, "Enjoining all that is good is a Sadaqa." (Hadith ... 
     
  • Talented Muslimah
    hand bracelet - This is a hand bracelet, made from beeds 
     
  • i Muslimat
    hand bracelet - This is a hand bracelet, made from beeds 
     
  • STRIVING for JANNAH
    hand bracelet - This is a hand bracelet, made from beeds 
     
  • under a veil
    Deja Vu: Soft Pink - Did you know that: Pink have a *calming effect*. The shade known as "drunk-tank pink" is sometimes used in prisons to calm inmates. sources: image1, im... 
     
  • This Paper Girl Blogs
    BRB. - I remember reading in a book once that the best way to feel better is to 'fake it till you make it'. Just keep pretending you're okay until eventually, one... 
     
  • being kate
    It's Tuesday... - and I'm ill equipped to deal with... well everything really. It takes me half the week to gain some sort of a reasonable flow after the weekend and by the... 
     
  • Quote Of The Day (QOTD) - * * *"Oppressing women and justifying it using Shariah is more offensive to our Prophet than a cheap film." * *-@alhabibali | @muwasala* * *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent posts